More Information about BioMat Product Certificates

This blog post gives distributors updated and more information about BioMat product certificates. When distributors of all rank/level sell a BioMat, besides earning commissions and points on the binary, they also receive product certificates. They look like a check and honestly, when we first received them, we almost threw them in the trash! Do not throw them away – keep them so you can use them!!

These product certificates are a nice way to help expand your business as you can buy any Richway International product at a 70% savings. These stipulations apply:

  • You have to have three (or more) product certs to order a product.
  • Product certs can cover up to 70% of the product value (sales volume); you pay a minimum of the remaining 30% of the sales volume. The remainder of the sales volume plus shipping and handling is paid by the distributor.
  • Orders using product certificates may be shipped to the designated address of the distributor’s choice.
  • Product certificates can be earned by selling eligible Richway products, when binary bonuses are generated and special promotions/challenge programs.
  • Each product cert has an expiration date (approximately three months from when you receive it). Since you have to have at least three certs, distributors need to sell at least three individual products within the “window” of the expiration dates to use them. Go to Compensation Plan and see pages 4 and 6 for specific guidelines from the BioMat’s parent company (Richway International).

So how can you use these products that you receive from product certs?

  • You can use them for yourself!
  • You can use them as “loaners.” This means you loan out these products to potential customers. This is a great way to sell product(s) and boost your business.
  • You can sell them at a discounted rate to customers who may not be able to afford the full retail price. (You determine the price and you can still make some money even at discounted prices.)
  • You can use these bio-mats to take to shows, expos, health fairs, etc.

Obviously from this list, you can see there’s no shortage of ideas how to use your product certificates to grow your business.

If you have additional questions or need more information about BioMat product certificates, please connect with us at 1-844-4BioMat (1-844-424-6628).

Free Download

Download Your FREE eBook Now! The 3 Rs to Reduce Stress

Video

Click the Button to Learn More About The BioMat

Watch Video

Free Trial

Click the button to start your transformation

Start Now

Connect With Us !

Feeling The Love

“I have been thinking about the pro set (professional-size BioMat and pillow) for months and what keeps coming to me is I need this for my self-care. I’m ordering mine today!”

Gail K.

Feeling The Love

“I love the deep peace that the BioMat brings and it brings relief quickly. I consider it essential for my wellness and spiritual practices.”

Connie F.

Feeling The Love

“I realized today how different my life is ... well, after sleeping on a bed of amethyst for the past three years, how can life not be different and better?!!”

Rosemary B.

Feeling The Love

“Honestly, the BioMat has changed my husband and my whole life! Why did we wait so long to purchase the BioMat?!”

Kris U.

Feeling The Love

“Best purchase I ever made! I purchased the BioMat and use the mat at least 4-5 times per week. I have found doing only 30 minutes gives me great relief.”

Kathy K.